Tuesday, April 3, 2012

“Book on Coaching, Leadership, Professionalism and Success” - Professor M.S.Rao

Dear friends,

I am excited to inform you that I have been asked by a prestigious global publisher to author a book by blending coaching, leadership, professionalism and success. I am yet to title this book, and the book will be published soon. Here are the points to address:

1. What are your top three issues you would like me to address in this new book?
2. What are the current challenges in coaching and leadership?
3. Role of professionals as knowledge workers in 21st century.
4. What issues / topics would you like me to address that you have not seen in other books?

Be as specific as you can, to make this book unique. I would appreciate if you could share your ideas, insights, triggers, and views to my email profmsr7@gmail.com directly with "BOOK IDEAS" in the subject block.

Thank you in advance for your valuable inputs.



Professor M.S.Rao
Founder, MSR Leadership Consultants, India
Email: profmsr7@gmail.com
Blog: http://professormsraoguru.blogspot.com
Knowledge Grows When Shared



© 2012 MSR Leadership Consultants India. All Rights Reserved.
This is an educational blog for free sharing of knowledge, not for commercial use. Please don't cut articles from my blog and redistribute by email or post to the web. The use of this material is free provided copyright is acknowledged and reference or link is made to the Blog http://professormsraoguru.blogspot.com This material may not be sold, or published in any form, or used in the provision of business services to a third party without permission.

1 comment:

  1. Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. Its hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, You write very well which is amazing. I really impressed by your post.
    Coaching for Leadership

    ReplyDelete